Monday 4 June 2012

GOLD DIGGER

First of all, I chose this particular topic as this month's basis because as soon as I left my student life and enter this cruel, harsh world of real life, I accidentally find myself surrounded by a bunch of 'gold diggers'. And they have given me a mixed feeling.


Gold digger. Definition (urban-dictionary) = Someone who sticks on to another person(s) only for his/her money.


In MY dictionary = socially-useless, low self-esteem, sexual skanks who would fuck, suck any he, she or it for some cha-ching, cha-ching, some bling-bling, some dollar-dollar.


So what makes someone a gold digger? I believe, and this is 100% based on my instincts & observation and absolutely 100% 0 statistics or bar-chart-diagrams supported, that these bitches do these mainly because of their insecurity and lack of confidence in themselves and well, just pure laziness. 
Theory 1) Not that they do not believe they have confidence or the power, it's just that they do not believe they can make enough money to support the lifestyle.
Theory 2) Just lazy. Pure. Lazy. Why work your ass off, kill your brain and earn ank's fees when you can gain shit loads from doing jack shit? I mean literally, jack someone's shit off! 


Whichever the theories, gold diggers are surprisingly shallow-minded when it comes to money but surprisingly deep when it comes to their wallets (& throats... if you get what I mean *wink wink*)


I have huge admiration to those who become gold diggers and I pity them too. It takes a lot of luck, a lot of research, a lot of patience, and frankly, a lot of sex too to become a gold digger. If only, I can do more research, more patience, more self-pity, I guess I would jump right off to the next rich guy or lady and fuck the stinking $$$$$$ out of them! 

All bullshit aside, if you have any self-respect, self-esteem, self-confidence, self-loving, I do hope you will not go on being a gold digger. Not that one is not allowed to love a rich man and be automatically categorized as gold digger, just do not love a someone because he/she is rich. Love them despite they are rich.



Hi-ho (Snow White) lyrics


We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig in a mine the whole day through
To dig dig dig dig dig dig dig is what we like to do

It ain't no trick
To get rich quick
If you dig dig dig 
With a shovel or a pick
In a mine (In a mine)
In a mine (In a mine)

Where a million diamonds
Shine

We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig from early morn to night
We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig up everything in sight

We dig up diamonds 
By the score
A thousand rubies
Sometimes more
We don't know what we dig them for
We dig dig digga dig dig

(musical intro)

Hi ho!
Hi ho!
Hi ho! Hi ho! Hi ho!

Hi ho, Hi ho
It's home from work we go
(whistles)
Hi ho, Hi ho, Hi ho

Hi ho, Hi ho
It's home from work we go
(whistles)
Hi ho, Hi ho
(more whistles)

Hi ho, Hi ho
Hi ho, Hi ho
Hi ho, Hi ho
Hi ho, Hum

Hi ho, Hi ho
It's home from work we go
(whistles)
Hi ho, hi ho, hi ho, hi ho 

No comments:

Post a Comment